-A full-service local auto glass service offers both in-shop and mobile repair and replacement for windshields and other vehicle windows with professionalism and for the customer’s convenience “A full-service company gives customers the options they need to get necessary repairs and replacements with minimum interruption to their day,” said Teresa O’Mara from Cal State Auto & Truck Glass.
There are many reasons a full-service, local company excels in the service provided to its customers. The leading reasons include:
- Locally-owned companies are not subject to some of the policies and business practices that come with national franchises.
- Full-service and locally owned means complete flexibility in choosing the leading auto and truck glass suppliers, guaranteeing the best quality windshields, windows, and supplies for the job.
- Full-service and local means a person answers the phone.
- A local auto glass company is a neighbor, shopping at the same grocery store, attending the same school functions and community events, and supporting the same local community organizations. Local companies have a vested interest in providing reliable, quality service.
A local, full-service auto glass company means being available for the unexpected and ready to serve. Many local companies, such as the San Luis Obispo windshield replacement company is family-owned, has been operating for many years, and is committed to supporting local vehicle owners and drivers with the highest level of service.
Along with having the expertise, capability, and inventory to service all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles, including trucks, buses, public agency vehicles and more, a full-service local company:
- Maintains a parts inventory that meets nearly every immediate need and helps customers with insurance paperwork, often taking that job off the customer’s shoulders and filing the claims directly.
- Delivers the best products tailored to the individual needs of their customers and work directly with trusted auto glass manufacturers to deliver high-quality products at the best prices.
- Has a vested interest in the community it serves and supporting that community through top-notch service, helps make sure the individuals, families, and businesses in the community get the best support possible. ‘
- Being local means that appointments are easily available.
- Being full-service means those appointments can be either in the shop or by mobile service at locations that are convenient for the customer.
Cal State Auto & Truck Glass, the San Luis Obispo windshield replacement and repair company is family-owned and has been operating for over 30 years. The team represents more than 70 years of experience in the auto glass repair and replacement industry.
Cal State Auto & Truck Glass provides mobile service and same-day installation.
- The company completes and file all necessary insurance paperwork and bill your insurance company directly.
- Only uses products that meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
The team works tirelessly to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Cal State Auto & Truck Glass
2752 Ramada Dr.
Paso Robles, CA 93446