At Cal State Auto & Truck Glass, we provide professional, reliable, superior workmanship for the replacement of your vehicle’s glass needs. Over the last 30 years, our installers have perfected the art of windshield replacement for Paso Robles drivers.
Damaged windshields are a safety hazard and driving with certain levels of damage is also illegal. No one wants to be in an accident or pulled over and given a ticket. The Cal State Auto & Truck Glass team wants you to be safe.
Our team averages over 70 years of experience in the auto glass and replacement industry. Our auto glass technicians are DOW, ICar and AGRSS certified. Our installers get the job done fast and leave your vehicle spotless as if nothing had ever happened.
Over 30 years in the auto glass business — no one else does it better!
We provide you with Paso Robles windshield replacement fast in your time of need.
- Most vehicle insurance policies cover repairs or replacement.
- A small chip or crack that is not impairing the driver’s vision can be easily repaired and prevent further damage.
- When replacement is required, we can install a new windshield that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- We are a mobile full-service company and come to your location for most repairs and replacements.
- Same-day service
- We repair and replace all windows: the windshield, rear window, side windows and power windows.
- Power window motors and regulators
- All domestic and foreign models as well as buses and public agency vehicles
- Lifetime warranty on all work.
- Insured for your protection.
- All insurance is accepted and we complete and file all necessary insurance paperwork and bill your insurance company directly.
Local and family-owned
Cal State Auto & Truck Glass is a full-service auto glass repair and replacement company that is family-owned and operated for over 30 years.
We offer free estimates and discounts for:
About Paso Robles
Paso Robles is the second largest city in San Luis Obispo County with a city population of a little less than 30,000 and is home to the world-famous Paso Robles wine country.
The entire region, also known as San Luis Obispo North County, stretches for miles beyond the city limits into rolling foothills dotted with oak trees, grazing livestock, roaming wildlife and some of the highest rated vineyards and wineries in the world.
Take a weekend drive along any one of the many back roads and enjoy the sites of cattle, sheep, goats and horses grazing in pastures, and fields of a variety of crops including the vineyards. Stop at one of the many farm stands for some fresh, locally grown produce.
Along with vineyards, the Paso Robles region is a prime agricultural area for a variety of crops, farming and ranching. Cattle and other livestock, fruit and nut trees, grain crops, dairy, and just about every kind of fruit or vegetable that appears on your dinner table is grown, raised and processed in the Paso Robles region.
The GPS coordinates for Paso Robles are: 35.6369° N, 120.6545° W