San Luis Obispo Windshield Replacement
At Cal State Auto & Truck Glass, our team has over 80 years of experience in the San Luis Obispo windshield replacement and repair industry. Our auto glass technicians are DOW and ICar certified. Our installers get the job done fast and leave your vehicle spotless as if nothing had ever happened.
Over the last 40 years, our installers have perfected the art of windshield replacement for San Luis Obispo drivers.
Local and family-owned
Cal State Auto & Truck Glass is a full-service auto glass repair and replacement company that is family-owned and operated for over 40 years.
We offer free estimates and discounts for:
- A small chip or crack that is not impairing the driver’s vision can be easily repaired and prevent further damage.
- When replacement is required, we can install a new windshield that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s specifications.
- We are a mobile full-service company and come to your location for most repairs and replacements.
- Same-day service
- We repair and replace all windows: the windshield, rear window, side windows and power windows.
- Power window motors and regulators
- All domestic and foreign models as well as buses and public agency vehicles
- Lifetime warranty on all work.
- Insured for your protection.
Damaged windshields are a safety hazard and driving with certain levels of damage is also illegal Section 26710 of the California Vehicle Code. No one wants to be in an accident or pulled over and given a ticket. The Cal State Auto & Truck Glass team wants you to be safe. We provide professional, reliable, superior workmanship for the replacement of your vehicle’s glass needs.
Over 40 years in the auto glass business — no one else does it better!
About San Luis Obispo
The city of San Luis Obispo is the county seat of San Luis Obispo County. The city has an estimated population of 41,119. San Luis Obispo, named “SLO” by locals is the home of California Polytechnic State University and Cuesta College.
Designated one of the happiest cities in the United States, by Oprah Winfrey and “National Geographic,” SLO is a center of year around HYPERLINK “https://www.slovisitorsguide.com/” cultural activity and events for both locals and visitors and a popular destination for dining and shopping.
The temperate climate supports a vibrant outdoor lifestyle that fills the beaches, campgrounds, hiking trails and outdoor concerts. Summers have daytime high temperatures in the low 80s with cool evenings. Winters see an average 19 inches of rain and daytime temperatures in the 60s and 70s. Frost is rare and any snowfall makes all of the local news!
The GPS coordinates for San Luis Obispo are 35.2828° N, 120.6596° W.